Water Quality Terms:
Water revitalization could be comprised of any or all of the aforementioned methods suggested to raise the quality of water, but generally involves flow forms, magnets or other form of passive water treatment. Because water is considered by many a ‘fluid crystal’ and able to store information, it is not generally understood whether this information is helpful or not and to what degree. Many things have an ‘upside’ and a ‘downside’. It is each person’s responsibility to consider for themselves using all the available information. Revitalization is particularly observed as ‘bringing “life force” back into water’, and the common sense that biology cannot survive without water. There is strong correlative evidence that this “life force” deteriorates in water due to excessive entropy, which is caused by short cycling and over processing by pressure, heat, radiation, noise, synthetic chemicals, etc. Many teachings current and past, consider its neglect by science as a cardinal error in modern scientific practices.
- Functional Water – Water that is considered to create a positive biological response from a particular type of water and application. Benny Johansson – Functional Water.pdf
- Structured Water – is an ambiguous term widely used in marketing today that implies functional water, but there is no current and widely accepted verification for the term, and likely the term is much too vague to be utilized in an objective manner.
- Hexagonal Water – Is a term which was used in the East, which originated from Mu Shik Jhon and others’ NMR work with liquid water, identifying the number (%) of ring structures between 6 and 3, and some pathological functions of the water and biology. It too implies functional water and water structure changes, mostly referring to electromagnetic interactions and their passive alterations of water. Hexagonal water is only a portion of the total water structure as measured by specific NMR methods. Therefore it is not an all-inclusive term to describe the water wholly. Hexagonalwater.com
- Activated Water – Is a term used by some to describe functional water, generally dealing with NMR work discussing proton spin and arrangement as the primary cause for the change in structure and behavior of the water. Generally associated with basic and specific electrolysis methods.
- EZ Water – Is a term coined by Gerald Pollack describing surface charge interaction between hydrophilic and hydrophobic substances with relative property changes in the water. Simply put, it describes an increased polarization of the water to a greater degree than expected or predicted.
- Charged water – (Apart from conventional electrical engineering “charge”, which is widely ambiguous except in specifically defined situations, and the underlying physics) implies functional water with an increase in ‘broad energy’ terms or decreased biological load after consumption. This term is ambiguous to all scientific art forms.
- Double Helix Water – is a term that originated from the recent discovery of soft solid H20 particles in water at room temperature under the AFM (atomic force microscope) from extreme dilutions which cause electrical charge collapses (inward integrating motion) and is the same principle believed to be responsible for many water revitalization devices. The phrase came from some images captured of a double helix like soft solid shape the water formed. The water also forms many other solid shapes at room temperature. Perhaps one of the greatest discoveries of the century, once corroborated and given more time to mature. Become a member to learn more and gain access to past webinars: Login > Dealer Bulletins > Webinar Archives > New Understandings of Structured Water
Mineral Enhanced Water – is a well-known variable in water that can have many different effects. There are also very good objective analyses and performance indicators available through conventional laboratory work, due to dealing with physical substances and their chemical reactions. Whether they cause revitalization and make functional water requires some assessment.
Common Sense – It is likely water, nor the secrets of nature or the universe will ever be fully dispelled. However, utilizing all methods of observation and practical application, technologies are used and developed over time long before science has a definitive explanation in which everyone agrees upon. This is the truth of the vast majority of history and the manifest of technologies. The system must be formed around the observation; the current defined system cannot be the basis for observation.
Water can be considered an important and dominant element on earth by weight and volume, and while our understanding of the finite units of matter and its subdivisions continue to debate, we can treat water and the bodies and planet it resides in and on with more reverence.
Filtration, revitalization, and mineral enhancement are measurable both objectively and subjectively and are all very important factors in creating functional water.
Filters should be used where felt necessary, and high-quality filtration should be used. Objectivity should be provided and weighed by filter producers. Good quality filtration should leave trace minerals in the water, while removing items of concern, as much as possible. It also should be recognized that the specific structure of trace elements within the water may possess different degrees of quality, based on how they were processed and their differentiating constituents.
Water revitalization can be objectively and subjectively measured by various means, and in culmination may be used to verify changes in the water which qualify it as a form of functional water. There are many ways and many claims in regard to these methods. The following methods have been cited and corroborated to a significant degree worth mentioning.
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Proton bandwidth, spin state, relaxation times indicate a change in structure
- UV Absorption: non-visible range: increased absorption indicates change in structure
- High Sensitivity Thermal Imaging: Increased polarization of temperature gradients indicate change in macro observations
- Crystal Microscopy Analysis: Right angles vs. Radial angles in dendritic growth indicate change in water quality by repeatable correlation
- Atomic Force Microscopy: Soft solid structures of H20 at room temperature indicate structure and phase change
- Gas Discharge Visual: Analysis of di-electric suppression imaging at high voltages indicate change in electrical behavior of water
Mineral Enhancements can vary widely by constituents. Their performance can be measured by objective laboratory work in certain facets.