Payment Installment Application
Before placing your order, please read the following terms of Our Easy Payments plan:
How It Works
- Credit is extended over three payments. The payments are split evenly, with up to 5 cents added to the initial payment to account for fractional cents.
- The first payment is charged to your payment card at the time of purchase. Any applicable taxes and shipping charges will be added to the first payment.
- Subsequent installments will be charged to your payment card at monthly intervals for the duration of your payment plan.
- This offer has a minimum purchase requirement of our HD-24 Whole Home Unit
- In the event that you are declined, we will discuss other payment options.
- In the event you fail to make a payment, and then subsequently fail to pay the outstanding balance in full immediately upon demand by Natural Action Technologies, you agree to pay all costs related to the collection of the outstanding balance of the purchase price, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, costs associated with the engagement of a third-party collection agency (including any percentage charged by the debt collection agency for collection of the balance of the purchase price), and all other expenses and collection costs resulting from your default.
- A late payment fee of $15.00 may be imposed for each installment payment that is not funded in a timely manner. Natural Action Technologies may report past due payments to credit agencies.
- By proceeding with Natural Action Technologies Easy Payments plan, you promise to keep enough credit available on the card you have provided so that future installments can be charged to that card. If the card expires or is canceled, you agree to notify Natural Action Technologies and supply an alternative card with the necessary funds available before the next payment is due.
- If a product purchased with the Easy Payments plan is returned, the Processing Fee is not included as a part of the purchase price and will not be refunded.
- Your billing address must be located within the United States.
- The card you provide for payment must be issued by a financial institution within the United States or its territories and protectorates. The order must ship to an address located within the United States or its territories and protectorates.
- Your order will be shipped via USPS or UPS, and a signature may be required for delivery.
- As with any credit card purchase, you are responsible for all interest and/or fees levied by your credit card company.
- There are no fees or penalties for paying off your balance early.