- Energy of electronic excitation.¹, ²
- Higher viscosity (up to tenfold).²
- Higher density.²
- Dimished infrared emissivity. .²
- Shorter spin lattice T₁ relaxation time and retarded spin spin T₂ relaxation time as detected by nuclear magnetic resonance.²
- Polarity; like poles like like poles – contrary to Coulomb Law of electrostatics.²
- Structured water is a reductant whereas normal water is an oxidant.³
Structured water (or partially structured water) can be produced by various methods, the most common method is by vortexing the water. The vortex method has been reported in the scientific study by Del Guidice et al.¹
How long does it last?
What period of time does vortex structured water remain structured? The answer is that it varies, minutes, hours and sometimes days. Contrary to that, torsion field structured water has been tested to remain structured for over two years. It even remains structured after microwaving.
1. Emilio Del Giudice, Alberto Tedeschi, Giuseppe Vitiello, Vladimar Voeikov. Coherent structures in liquid water close to hydrophilic surfaces. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 442(2013) 012028 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/442/1/012028 2. Pollack, Gerald H., PhD The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor. ISBN Softback: 978 – 0 – 9626895 – 4 – 3 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 3. Nadia Marchettini, Emilio Del Giudice, Vladimir Voeikov and Enzo Tiezzi, Water: A medium where dissipative structures are produced by coherent dynamics. Journal of Theoretical Biology, doi:10.1016/j.jtbi.2010.05.021 4. Swanson, Claude. Life Force, the Scientific Basis: Breakthrough Physics of Energy Medicine, Healing, Chi and Quantum Consciousness. Tucson, AZ: Poseidia, 2010.